Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don Quixote post #1

I'm having the greatest time reading Don Quixote. It really isn't hard to read and it goes by pretty quickly. Well, I'm around page 200 somewhere and I can't stop laughing at Sancho Panza. All I can think when he gets mad at Don Quixote for being so stupid is, "you're even worse!" He is following this man as if he were a knight and he waits on him and believes everything he says about getting rich. This makes Sancho look so dumb! He is willingly following a guy who he knows is crazy and believes the crazy stories he tells if they are beneficial to him. He's a dreamer even more so than Don Quixote! Then again, I did just get to the part where they found a weird boy's saddlebags and found money. Maybe they are going to become rich and famous and I'm the stupid one, but I doubt it!

No comments: